Monday, July 27, 2009

TK Shower

Several of my work peeps organized a baby luncheon on Friday. I am so blessed to work at a place that has been so supportive during this pregnancy. I can't wait to bring baby Travis to meet all of his TK family.

He got his pack-n-play, exersaucer, and extra car seat base. Plus, a super cute outfit from big Travis (my most awesome associate mentor who tells everyone that I'm naming the baby after him) and his sweet wife. We were truly amazed with everyone's overwhelming generosity.





We played a cute game where everybody brought baby pics and we projected them on the screen and tried to guess who it was. It was so hard, but fun!!



Do you know who this is???



Special thanks to Deb and all of my other hostesses for all of their work and support in organizing this for me and baby T.

XOXO,
Gara

1 comment: