Thursday, July 16, 2009

2 Peas in a Pod, Bumps on a Log, etc.

Kimberly (aka Partner in Crime) stayed at our house this weekend to attend my second baby shower. So sweet of her to make the trip, and I absolutely loved spending time with her. We had such a good time swapping all of the goodies that we'd been accumulating for the opposite gender. She has gotten pretty crafty, and I loved opening all of my crafted gifts. So cute and useful.

After the shower, I conned her into letting me take some maternity pics of her. She is just gorgeous and definitely sports the maternal glow.



Of course, my mom insisted that she take some of the both of us. It was fun to compare bumps. We are carrying Travis and Elizabeth very differently. Maybe it is just the boy/girl thing.





I can't wait to see her again - we've already started scheduling our first playdate in late fall.

XOXO,
Gara

No comments:

Post a Comment