Friday, July 17, 2009

River Crest Country Club Shower

Last Saturday, I was so blessed to have Travis's second baby shower. This was such an awesome girlfriend-centric shower. It was held at the beautiful River Crest Country Club. It was truly special!



The shower was hosted by 9 very dear friends. Amy (bestie from law school), Jeanie (Amy's mom and my adopted Tarrant County mama), Kendel (bestie from law school), Emily & Alicia (wives of friends from law school and FW besties), Jenni (friend from law school and FW bestie), Kelli & Brooke (besties from high school), and Julie (my newest bestie for life).

Me, Amy, & Kendel



Me & Julie



Me, Kelli, April, Brooke, & Amanda (ALL OF MY BESTIES FROM SHALLOWATER!! Just like old times!)



Me, Kimberly, & Heather (2 of my besties from A&M). All four of my bridesmaids from my wedding were there which was just amazing. Kimberly, Heather, Amanda (see above), and Sonnet (my oldest sis).



Once again, Travis got some amazing loot!







The hostesses paid to have my bedding made. It turned out so amazing!



Our dear friend, Abby, helped us coordinate getting it made! Thanks so much, Abby!!



Thanks to all who traveled and attended. I love each of you so much and can't wait for you all to be such a special part of Travis's life. He will have more aunties than he will know what to do with!!!

Here is a link to all the pics.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the pics. I am so sad I missed it. Can't wait until Travis is here and we get to meet him finally!!

    ReplyDelete