Friday, July 24, 2009

34 Weeks

Wow - only 42 days to go!

How far along?: 34 weeks.
Total weight gain: I am guessing up a few pounds from 2 weeks ago. We have our dr's appt this afternoon so we will know for sure. I feel like I'm starting to plateau - thank the LORD - so hopefully haven't added too much weight to myself and more just to T-man.
How big is baby?: I'm thinking 5 lbs. He's a honeydew melon, fruitly speaking.
Maternity clothes?: Totally. In fact, I've had to buy some more in a LARGE! I'm done buying them so if you see me in the same outfit, it is because that is all that fits. I'd recommend telling me I look adorable. :)
Stretch marks?: None on the belly, but I'm afraid I may get some around the belly button - the skin is looking awfully stretched.
Sleep?: A pretty good week.
Best moment this week?: I had a dream last night where Travis was already here and he was just perfect. I think he was talking to me right after he arrived - that part was kinda creepy - but it was so neat to see him.
Movement?: He is definitely getting cramped. He still seems most active after dinner until bedtime. Brandon says that sometimes he watches my belly move after I've already gone to sleep. So cute.
Food cravings?: Not really. Little sis, Mona, did bring me another dozen kolaches on her way back to Arlington from Austin. So sweet of her. Of course, I ate them!!! We're having Pappadeaux's with family tonight so I'm looking forward to the greek salad and the sweet potato pie. :)
Labor signs?: None.
Belly button in or out?: Flat.
What I miss: Being able to tie my shoes without breaking a sweat! Although, it has been several weeks since being able to do this anyways.
What I'm looking forward to: Work shower today with my TK family and shower tomorrow with our Ag Workers family and friends. We are soooo blessed.
Milestone: We received T's travel system (Thanks so much, Billie & Ross) so it was fun putting (read: watching Brandon put) it together. He also put together the swing and we've been enjoying looking at them and touching them. It is really setting in that he is almost here!

Will report in next week on awesome weekend full of showers!

XOXO,
Gara

4 comments:

  1. Can't believe how close we are to Trav arriving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to be here in no time! How EXCITING! I bet you can't wait. You and your friend both look adorable. I can only hope to look that good in 13 weeks time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow! B&R gave us our travel system too - what an awesome gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is getting exciting now...can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete