Saturday, April 9, 2011

31 Weeks

How far along?: 31 weeks. But measuring almost 34 weeks. Aye carumba!
Total weight gain: 33 lbs.
How big is baby?: Books say 3.3 lbs., but I'm guessing 3.5 at least.
Maternity clothes?: I think I'm going to omit this question going forward.  I think it is ridiculous.  Of course, I'm wearing maternity clothes.  See question #2 where I've gained 33 lbs.  I can wear Brandon's XL t-shirts and pre-pregnancy socks.
Stretch marks?: Yes, all of my purple friends are back and they've brought new friends!
Sleep?: Starting to get hot, really hot.  Travis has decided that he will sleep til almost 7 now which is such a huge PRAISE THE LORD!!  I'm guessing I flip flop based on which hip I've put to sleep no less than 6-8 times a night.  Also, I do not recommend being hot, pregnant, and enormous with your giant of a husband on a queen bed.  Just saying.
Best moment this week?: Hearing Travis say Maryn and sister and give my belly kisses!
Movement?: She's enjoying her extra large accommodations.  She definitely has taken my breath away a couple of times with her martial arts.
Food cravings?: Generally no food is safe in my presence.  We did stop at Buc-ee's to AND from Houston to have strawberry kolaches and pee.  Seriously clean restrooms.
Labor signs?: None.  Although I feel like she is already resting on my thighs.
Belly button in or out?: Flat.
What I miss: Unlabored breathing.
What I'm looking forward to: Babymoon!!  Savannah, GA here we come!
Milestone: Discussing with our doctor our scheduled C-section possibility dates for June!  Crazy business!!!
Xoxo,
Gara

No comments:

Post a Comment