Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Many Faces of Travis

I was needing a test subject for a new blanket I got to use as a background, so I made Travis do a bit of posing for me on Friday afternoon.  I literally shot about 50 images of him in the span of 10 minutes.  I was so amazed by the number of "looks" he was giving me.











Also, it looks like Mr. T's eyes are going brown.  At the very least, they are gray now and don't have much blue left in them.  Looks like Papaw's recessive blue genes aren't gonna get it done.  :)

Whenever I pay another photographer to take T's pics for us, they always ask why I don't do them myself.  This is why!


Too busy mauling my camera strap.


It's hard to take a properly composed pic while saying Peek-a-Boo!


And he decides to give his sweetest smile when the flash doesn't go off.

Xoxo,
Gara

No comments:

Post a Comment