Thursday, June 11, 2009

T's bedding

Well, I'm one day shy of 28 weeks. Can't believe it. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon as well as my gestational diabetes test. Say a prayer that I pass. Healthy food and this pregnancy just do not mix so for Brandon's sake let's hope the doctor does not take away my eggos. We start going back to the doctor every 2 weeks now - I've heard that really makes the third trimester fly by.

Several have asked about Travis' nursery. It is a work in progress. I'll definitely post some pics when it gets closer, but I can show you the fabrics that we selected for the bedding. A dear friend in Austin is making it for us - I can't wait to see it. It will be sweet and manly. :) What a combo.



The print on the bottom left is the main print, the stripe in the top left is the dust ruffle, the print on the bottom right is just an accent, and the other three make the bumper. We are having lots of fun finding western accents for our little buckaroo.

XO,
Gara

2 comments:

  1. That will be so cute... can't wait to see all the pieces together. And, very special that someone you know is making it! Hope your test goes well so you can keep your eggos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bedding!! How did the test go?

    I never got to the point of going to the dr twice a week with Emma!

    ReplyDelete