Friday, June 26, 2009

30 Weeks

How far along?: 30 weeks.
Total weight gain: Up 4 lbs. from 2 weeks ago. ACK! Doctor is still okay with my weight gain. She commented yesterday that she's still thinking he is going to be a big boy and said that we will start monitoring his size more at 36 weeks.
How big is baby?: 3 lbs. and some change.
Maternity clothes?: Totally. My size medium t-shirts weren't cutting it anymore on the weekends so I've moved into Brandon's XLs. Much better.
Stretch marks?: None on the belly. The love handles definitely have some which is super-sad considering there is no baby back there.
Sleep?: Pretty good this week actually.
Best moment this week?: Getting to see Travis in 3D. It was such an amazing sight. We love him to pieces already!!!!
Movement?: Plenty, but I also think he is having a tougher time kung-fu fighting in there. Which is a-ok with me!
Food cravings?: I did have an Arby's outing this week - it was so good. I might have thrown in a cherry turnover for good measure.
Labor signs?: None.
Belly button in or out?: Flat.
What I miss: Bending down.
What I'm looking forward to: First baby shower in Lubbock tomorrow. I'm so excited to see all of my family that hasn't seen me at all during the pregnancy - boy are they in for a shocker. :)
Milestone: Got T's bedding in. Looks amazing. Will share pics once we've got a few more things in place. His nursery is definitely coming together!!!

XOXO,
Gara

2 comments:

  1. oh I so wish I would have known about the shower. Weight gain is awful, stretch marks are evil, BUT oh it is all so worth it!!!
    I remember I couldn't wait to lay on my stomach...ha! Glad to hear your friend is okay!

    ReplyDelete