Thursday, June 4, 2009

1st Day of Third Trimester (and a catch up post)

I really love reading blogs but posting on our own blog - not so much. I'm going to try to do better as we have lots of exciting and life-changing events in our future.

Just to catch you up:

Brandon and I will have been married 6 years on June 21st! We were college sweethearts (Whoop!) and got married the summer before we started law school together in Lubbock. I love him more every day! We got out of law school in May of 2006 and have been practicing attorneys for almost 3 years. We live in Arlington and both work in downtown Fort Worth. We have a cat named Angel and are expecting our first son on September 4th.

We are so excited. Today marks the first day of the last trimester of this pregnancy. We have so much to do, but are so excited about meeting our little guy.

Here is a scan of our 12 week ultrasound:


and our anatomy ultrasound at 19 weeks:


We were so excited when we found out that we were having a boy. His name is Travis Brandon Hill. I'm thrilled to be able to carry on my maiden name, and T-man will have his daddy's first name as his middle name (just like Brandon does).

I'll try to post pics here from time to time during this last trimester (mmm, 93 days to go), and I hope to be able to use this as a way to introduce Travis to the world.

Xoxo,
Gara

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that y'all have a blog and can't wait to see Travis! Hope that pregnancy is treating you well... it's such an amazing time in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are blogging!!! love your wallpaper and love T-man's name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the Hill blog! I'm jealous....I'm now 18 wks and we have ZERO pics/ultrasounds! I have to wait til 24 wks - can you believe it?!

    ReplyDelete