Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break 2012 - Part 1


Lovey got to spend the first part of Spring Break with us so as usual we crafted, cooked, and participated in all sorts of fun!  Lovey crafted up all of my props for my mirror shoots (which were a huge success!).  She's a crafting wizard.  :)




ALL BOY!


Photoshoot by Melanie Timmons in the kiddos matching seersucker outfits that Lovey made!










Love these sweet babies!

Side note:  yesterday afternoon our town suffered from one of several tornadoes in the DFW area.  Houses, churches, and retirement homes within blocks (1/2 mile to mile) were severely damaged and destroyed.  I was huddled in the Master Closet with both babies.  Thanks to all of our friends and family that called and texted to check on us.  We are safe and our house suffered no damage.  Lots of families very close to us lost everything.  We drove around this morning and we said a thank you prayer.  Travis specifically thanked God for the sirens and the thunder.  What a great reminder of the "warnings" He has put in place in our lives both for weather and other things.  We definitely hugged our babies a little tighter last night thanking Him for his protection during the storm and always.

Psalm 18:2

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment