Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Eve Photo Session

I upgraded my camera body (with my VBAC hospital savings!) and have enjoyed playing around with it this Christmas season.  I love shooting without a flash even in low light situations.  They aren't always portrait quality, but perfect for memories and the blog!  I tried to do some silhouette shots in front of the tree, but they didn't turn out great.  I didn't have the most patient subjects so I didn't have a ton of time to troubleshoot them. :) 

Here is what we came up with (both silhouette and pics with flash).  I love them all!

















And in case you aren't sure if Travis is getting the hang of being a "photographer's kid" ...


He makes noises to get your attention and says "more smile".  Talk about a little sponge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment