Sunday, December 4, 2011

Turkey Day - Post 1

I've got a bunch of fun Christmas posts coming, but before I get them up, I need to celebrate Turkey Day on the blog!!  I love this time of year.  It's full of family, fun, and FOOD!

No holiday is happening at our house without licking the beaters!  And, you'll be glad to know I changed out of my "housecoat" before the guests arrived.





I think more men would be game for the wraps once they realized how much easier it is!  Even my studly Uncle Mickey complained of sore arms after toting Miss Priss around while we were working in the kitchen.  He asked if he could wear the wrap since he saw me sport it for about 45 minutes in costco the day before!  He (and she) loved it!

Travis was a big help this year.






The men ... nuff said.

Auntie Krista made her awesome bow!

Rolls, rolls, and more rolls.

Happy girl with cousin Britney!

No comments:

Post a Comment