Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1 Year Stats

Doctor's appointment went great.  Our little guy is 30.9 inches "tall" (75th percentile) and weighs 22 lbs. and 10.5 oz (50th percentile).  His head circumference is still 95th percentile.  :)

Long story short, my hard drive crashed, tears ensued, mini-breakdown occurred, new hard drive purchased, Carbonite restore initiated, and I'm impatiently waiting to see what I'm missing before forking over serious cash to see what, if anything, can be recovered from my less than two year old DEAD hard drive.  :(  I will try to get some new pics up (that I took in the last couple of days) while I'm waiting on other pics to hopefullly download.

Here are some pics from his doctor's visit:







Xoxo,
Gara

1 comment:

  1. Glad the check up went well, sounds like T is a healthy guy! Soooo sorry about your hard drive. We are also experiencing computer issues and mine is in the shop to see what's going on with it. Boo for both of us.

    ReplyDelete