Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Team Travis Racing!

Some families do camping, some do fishing, and some, well, do racing.  :)  Back when I was just a kiddo (and for many many years before that), my dad was a drag racer.  And, he was a good one.  He's got two "wally's" and still finds himself on a couple of record lists.  I remember going to the races growing up and so a lot of our familly time has revolved around racing activities.


This was at the Coca Cola 600 in Charlotte, NC in May of 2007 in honor of my dad's 60th birthday.  My first Nascar race, and let me tell ya, it was awesome!



This is at the Texas Motor Speedway.  I got Brandon, Dad, and Uncle Mickey a 10-lap drive at 155 mph for Christmas.


I wasn't interested in driving, but I did take a ride at 160 mph.  Crazy fun!


So, when we found out Travis was coming along, Uncle Mickey had these shirts made for us!  Super cute!





Travis's own little pit crew!



And his #1 Fans!!

  
Xoxo,
Gara

No comments:

Post a Comment