Saturday, April 10, 2010

Photo Friday

Yesterday was filled with PHOTOS!!  We met a couple of play date and Church friends at the arboretum for some super quick photos. 



And, then we were off to a fancy estate in Highland Park to photograph a lovely senior (B's cousin Kathryn - who is headed to A&M next year - we are super proud and excited for her!).


Of course, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to at least get a few of my most favorite subject.  Lovey is in town babysitting me as Daddy is out of town this weekend facilitating and helping out with the Texas Student Leadership Forum on Faith & Values in Austin.  I know he is really missing this little guy so these pics are for you.












Xoxo,
Gara

1 comment:

  1. LOVE them! Noah has the same outfit that Travis is wearing (except an "N" of course!)and I love it!

    ReplyDelete