Monday, April 19, 2010

Best Photographer's Assistant

I had a maternity photo shoot last Thursday at a park nearby.  Thankfully, Aunt Momo was done with school so she was able to stroll Travis around while I shot this beautiful mama-to-be.


T-man is getting to be quite the photographer's assistant as I drag him along on almost all of my shoots.  I'll be glad when he gets old enough to hold a reflector.  :)





What a blessing this little guy is to so many! 

Brandon and Papaw went to a reception for Rick Perry that night (also featuring Bobby Labonte) so they stopped by the park to get in some hugs and kisses before the event.

 

 

We've got a busy week planned.  Leadership Arlington, girls game night, Aggie Muster (Brandon is speaking) in Bridgeport, play group at our house, and my first overnight trip away to celebrate my bestie's 30th birthday!  Prayers for momma are appreciated - I know my boys will be fine without me!!

Xoxo,
Gara

1 comment:

  1. I predict that we will be posing for photographs with Brandon in the future!!

    ReplyDelete