Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Twenty-Four Weeks Old!

We had a great weekend in College Station - Mommy is working on a blog post all about our trip.  I got to see Miss Elizabeth.  She is so pretty!  I love her so much that I let her gnaw on Sophie's head while I chomped on Sophie's leg during the game.  If that isn't a symbol of my devotion, I don't know what is... :)

I don't think I'm teething yet (Elizabeth already has her first tooth!), but I am learning all about my mouth, gums, and tongue.  Here I am munching on my delicious toes.  Daddy discovered this new trick while Mommy was at JL.  He tried to send her a pic, but I wouldn't cooperate.  I'm funny that way.



What?  Don't judge me...


I sometimes chew on my own tongue.  I must think it is fun or it feels good or both.  Here I am doing some new tricks with my tongue.


I've got an appt. with my GI doctor on Friday.  I'm not 100% healed, but my symptoms are much better so I bet they tell Mommy to keep up the good work on her no soy no dairy diet.  I wonder if I've tipped 18 lbs. yet.  See ya in a few!

T-monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment