Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TAG

I have been tagged by my Aggie friend Katy. She and Brandon were involved in Student Government together, and we randomly reconnected after I spotted her at the Alamo Bowl a few years back while she was pregnant with her son, Jack. Katy is a great mom and is expecting a little girl in a few months. Katy (and Jack and her hubby, Keith) just moved back to Texas so we are looking forward to hanging out with them soon!

Here's the deal with this tag: share five things you're obsessed with and then pass the award on to the five most fabulous blogs you know.

- My Family: I live for my family. Brandon and Travis are my everything. I talk to my mom and my dad at least once a day on the phone and several times via email. They are the most amazing parents. I try to send them a pic of Travis daily just so they can watch him grow. I know that they love getting their daily emails. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family!

- Blogs: I have a small obsession with a set of blogs that I check daily. Most of them deal with pregnancy and parenting. The authors don't know me from Adam, but I still feel like I would hug them if I ever met them in person. Weird, I know. I also love keeping up with my real life friends this way.

- DVR: I am not sure how I ever survived without this item. I'm a bit of a tv junkie and this allows me to watch my shows when it is convenient for me. Some of my faves are Glee, Grey's, and Private Practice.

- Photography: I love taking pictures. I've done a couple maternity sessions, several family and engagement sessions, and I'm photographing my second wedding later this year. There is something so rewarding about capturing memories for someone. Of course, I love snapping pics of my little guy, too. I hope that he has a ton of albums to cherish one day.

- Food: I really can't think of anything else. For those that know me, they know that I don't miss a meal. I have always enjoyed eating and have been blessed with pretty good metabolism. From the looks of it, Travis is going to get his love for food from me!

I am tagging 5 wonderful Moms or Moms-to Be whose blogs I enjoy reading:

- Katy (friend from college)
- Alicia (friend from law school)
- Emily (friend from law school)
- Jane (friend from law school)
- Aimee (friend from a friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment