Monday, November 9, 2009

Family Portraits

Since we have moved to the metroplex, I have been blessed with several forever friends, i.e. friends that you will have for the rest of your life.  One of such friends is Francie.  Francie and I met at UTA while we were taking photography classes.  We hit it off instantly, and she has been a great resource for me as I've progressed in my photography hobby.  Thankfully, she doesn't live too far and has been gracious enough to do some photo shoots for my family.  She is a blessing, and we will treasure these photos forever.  Love ya, F!  Here are some of my favorites!

ONE MONTH SHOOT:
















This is the same outfit that Brandon came home from the hospital in - Thanks to Pepper for hanging on to it all these years!



TWO MONTH SHOOT:
















This was Travis's first shoe experience.  I love this one!

Thanks Francie for capturing these special memories.  I hope to take advantage of your photography talent for as long as you'll let me.  :)

Xoxo,
G

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Gara! IT helps that you ALL photograph so well :-)

    ReplyDelete