Saturday, June 4, 2011

39 Weeks

How far along?: 39 weeks. 
Total weight gain: 47 lbs. (still nine less than when I delivered Travis)
How big is baby?: Huge, ginormous, basically a 3 month old...  :)  Well, hopefully not, but the growth ultrasound at 37.5 weeks put her at 8 lbs. 7 oz. and 20.8 inches long.  Her head was 98th percentile, abdomen was 95th percentile, and all her limbs were greater than 80th percentile.
Stretch marks?: Convinced I can feel and hear them popping up now...  She may try to be making her escape thru my belly button.
Sleep?: Almost takes act of congress to get me out of bed.  B so graciously leans over and shoves me when he stirs with my grunting
Best moment this week?: Sending out my prayer requests and getting some amazingly loving and uplifting responses and Travis's new infatuation with "eyelash" kisses.  Love that monkey!!
Movement?: Plenty
Food cravings?: Root beer
Labor signs?: I'm making a little progress on the dilation front.  Totally tweaked my back the other day and thought it might be "it", but it was in fact just a tweaked back
Belly button in or out?: Flat and freaky shiny
What I miss: Caffeine
Milestone: Getting bags completely packed!

Xoxo,
Gara

1 comment:

  1. So funny Maryn and Baby Girl Strong are both Root Beer lovers. Can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete