Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Moving Fun!

BEAR WITH ME - WE HAVE BEEN FOUR WEEKS WITH NO INTERNET AND I HAVE SOME MAJOR BLOGGING TO DO.  I WILL TRY TO CATCH US UP IN A HURRY SO THAT WE CAN BE CURRENT GOING FORWARD.  THESE POSTS WILL BE BACKDATED TO KINDA MATCH UP!

Maryn's arrival day changed, but our moving plans did not so six short days after Maryn's arrival, we had the apartment packed up and the movers were en route with all of our stuff that had been stored since November and a moving crew was headed to the apartment to load everything up.  For all of those that told me I was crazy, I have to say that you were correct!  :)




She didn't take it too rough!  I might have overdone it a little on Saturday, but banned myself from going up the stairs on Sunday and was much better.  Praise the Lord for no c-section recovery!



Celebrating a week of life and Brandon's first Father's Day as a dada to two kiddos!  Saying "kids" plural is still a little weird to me.

Not everyone thought that moving was a chore!  Grandpa is whipped, but Travis is having a blast!



Couldn't have done it without the sweat, meals, support, and help of our friends and family.  Especially LOVEY!  She worked her tail off for 3 weeks taking care of us and getting our house set up.  There is a special place in heaven for moms that have that kind of love!

MOVING IS SO MUCH FUN!



Travis kinda enjoyed packing up too.  (Nov. 2010)


But even he lost his sanity at some point...



Xoxo,
Gara

No comments:

Post a Comment