Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day

On February 12th, B and I had a night away at the Sanford House.  I had booked it during one of Travis's "4:30 is wake-up time" spells a month or so ago and was planning on just holing up and sleeping the whole time.  Thankfully, Travis's sleeping routine is better and I'm out of my first trimester sheer exhaustion phase so we were able to enjoy a relaxing massage, a yummy dinner, and a great breakfast too.  The thing I love most about a night away is all the great conversation that happens.  It's hard when you have a little one to really have great conversation.  I don't really know why it is so difficult, but I don't think I'm alone in saying that.  Of course, the majority of the time we just talked about how cute and awesome our son was, but we actually had some great discussions about plans for our house, made some decisions about things regarding Maryn's upcoming arrival, and just generally were reminded about how much we love each other.  What a relaxing time away!  I'm so blessed to have Brandon as my partner for life.  He is a great provider, awesome husband, and the best "dada" around.



23 Weeks Preggo

Xoxo,
Gara


1 comment: