Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Seven Months Old!

Well, I'm actually 7 months and 4 days old!  I can't believe how big I am getting.  In the past week, I have mastered sitting up all by myself.  I've been practicing for a month or so, but I am finally getting the hang of it.  That is, until I reach for something or the kitty cat walks by.




I'm wearing 9 and 12 month clothes and weigh close to 20 lbs.  You should see how buff my mom's arms are getting!!  I wear a size 3 diaper during the day and a size 4 nighttime diaper at night.  I haven't had any wet through accidents since I've been sleeping thru the night!  Yippee!  I usually sleep from 7pm to 6:30 or 7am, and I'm taking 2 or 3 naps a day for about 45 minutes to an hour each!  I'm trying to be a good little sleeper for my mom since she was up with me 3 times a night for 6 months straight!  I've really increased my drooling in the past week so I may be working on some teeth soon.  So far, I haven't really missed them, but they say I will need them before I can have tacos and cookies so I'd like to have some soon!  On Sunday, I got my first taste of "whirled peas."  They weren't that bad.  I think I liked them more than daddy.  So far, I eat sweet potatoes, acorn squash, avocados, bananas, and peas.  I get to try pears this weekend.





My hair is dirty blonde/light brown and my eyes are steely blue.  They are definitely darkening up, and Mom sees some brown specks in them so who knows if they are going to stay blue or not.  Daddy's dang brown eyes (Papaw has blue eyes). 


 

We had a fun photo shoot at the Dallas Arboretum with Betsy on Sunday.  I'm going to invite my playgroup friends.  They have the most amazing grass there!  Those pics will be another post!

Oh, did I mention that I officially now poop like a man.  :)

Whirled Peas To All,
T-man

No comments:

Post a Comment