Wednesday, December 2, 2009

T's First Snow



It's not much, but it counts!  We celebrated by updating our blog motif to a Christmas theme and sporting new Christmas pajamas.









He looks like a happy boy considering that we've gotten no sleep the past few nights.  Just when I thought he was ready to transition to one feeding a night, he has gotten super backwards and is now waking up about every 2-3 hours again.  I'm only feeding him twice and just trying to soothe him the other times.  Mommy is looking ROUGH!  Daddy has been a great help, too.  Not sure what the dealio is, but I hate to think that a little "crying it out" is in his future.  If you've got thoughts, I'd love to hear them.

Xoxo,
Gara

2 comments:

  1. Usually when their sleep pattern changes like that it's due to a growth spurt, new skill coming on, or teething. Based on his age I would guess growth spurt. It usually last a week or so and then they are back to normal. ;-)

    Sorry, but that's all I've got.

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas blog updates!! I'm jealous you guys got snow...even if it was just a little bit! So sorry about the lack of sleep you guys are getting :( Every baby is different, but maybe he is getting his first tooth? Is he drooling more than usual? That's another sign. Hopefully he will get back to the normal routine sooner than later. Crying it out isn't a bad thing. If I didn't do it on occasion I would never get out of my pjs ;)

    ReplyDelete