Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm Fifteen Weeks Old!

I am fifteen weeks old and have celebrated by whole-heartedly embracing "night wakings."  My poor parents!  Mommy is hoping it is just a little growth spurt or phase, but I've been hearing her throw out the phrase "cry it out" so sounds like she may be getting ready to get me in shape.  I am really getting into my playmat and love rolling on my side.  I went shopping with mom and my Auntie Amy on Saturday and was such a good boy (even surrounded by the t.u. and Nebraska fans).  This is my new favorite toy - it sort of puts me in a trance.  I am also really enjoying watching t.v. whenever mom lets me.  She has discovered that I will let her clip my nails if she gives me something really good to watch on the tube.  I really like Glee, Wendy Williams, and Sportscenter (go figure!).







Lovey left mom with her Flip video camera - I'm kinda mesmerized by the red light so I don't always perform like my mom wants.

This is mom's first attempt at embedding a video:



Only 17 more shopping days left,
T


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 15 weeks old AND I still have his gift! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute video! I can't wait til Owen starts smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes a confident person to admit they watch Wendy Williams. ;) T-rav is looking great! We're counting down...4 months left until our little one arrives.

    ReplyDelete