Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm 9 Weeks Old!

Here I am at 9 weeks old!  Check out my bandaids.  :(  I just got back from the doctor - I'm going to start hating that place.  Mom said something about taking me for ice cream after visits when I get older.  Sounds like she is into bribery - works for me!



I weigh 13 lbs 7 oz (90th percentile) and am 23.5 inches long (75th percentile).  My head measurement was so big that the doctor had to double-check the nurse.  Just seems like I'm going to have a big noggin.  Mom lets me nap on my tummy sometimes since I'm such a big boy now.



I wear 1-2 diapers and have started wearing 3-6 month clothes.  Mom keeps having to retire more clothes because they get too snug.  Here I am in my first Gap 3-6 month outfit.  She changes me 3 to 4 times a day, but mostly because I pee, poop, or spit up on myself.  Oh well.  Spit happens.



I don't spend all my time sleeping anymore.  I like to play with my Whoozit, Freddy the Firefly, and this handsome boy that I've found to be my friend.



I like hanging out with my mom during the day, but I really like it when dad gets home.  My favorite pasttime is making faces with my daddy.  I'm trying hard to mimic his every move.  I smile at him and stick out my tongue at him.  I'm not sure who has more fun though - me or him.





I'm making my first road trip this weekend to my Great Uncle Mickey's in Texas City.  I'm excited about hanging with him and about meeting Elizabeth on Sunday.  Mom says I may marry her one day so I have to be extra nice.



Out,
Thrill Jr.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the dr appt went well. Emma's head measurements always stumped the pedi, too! Surely it means they have big brains :) I love all the cute pics of your happy boy! Have fun on the road trip - it's funny how much gear you will pack for one little baby!!

    ReplyDelete