Thursday, October 15, 2009

51 Days!

I know that it won't be long before we start counting the time that Travis has been with us in months, years, and decades, but for now I'm enjoying counting it in days and weeks.  Here are some pics from the last week:



I had the blessing of hosting a baby shower for a dear friend, Emily, and her upcoming bundle of joy, Wyatt, last Saturday so Brandon and Travis got to spend about 4 hours together sans mom.  T took two bottles and was so good for his dad.  Pepper was here to help so that didn't hurt anything either! :)



T pooped in the bath for the first time this week.  We were way more phased than he was.  I'm sure it was funny to watch Brandon and I scoop him out of the tub and hose him off.  I'm guessing this won't be the last time.



I'm not sure Angel loves him just yet, but I don't think she hates him either.  Yet.



He may not always be happy, but he is always cute.



Rockin' the baby legs stuffed in the corner of the couch.




Happy baby boy!



Sucking face with my first furry friend.  :)

Xoxo,
Gara

No comments:

Post a Comment