Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm 6 Weeks Old!

Here I am at 6 weeks old.  My folks seem to think I am the coolest thing since sliced bread.  I kinda have to agree.  Plus they keep throwing around this "precious" word - I'll have to look that up one day.  Time is really flying for me, and I am learning and changing so much every day.  Just ask my grandpeeps.  It is sometimes a week or two between visits so I continually amaze them with my transformations.



I bet I am 11 1/2 lbs. by now.  Mommy and Daddy took out my newborn insert in my carseat because I surpassed the weight limit.  I'm glad - it made my back sweat.
I have chugged down two bottles for Daddy.  I don't seem to mind them too much, but I definitely prefer my Mommy - no offense, Dad.

I can smile, but I purposefully only do it when nobody has a camera. I really like to keep 'em guessing.


I'm wearing size 1-2 diapers and 3 month clothes.  If I keep up my growth pace, I'll be in 6 month clothes before too long.  Mom has been changing me more frequently - something about trying to get in all my cute outfits.
I don't like being wet and begin crying immediately after peeing.  I hate being swaddled even more.  Mom and Dad thought they'd be sneaky and swaddle me after I was already sleepy the other night.  You should have heard me when I woke up and realized they had me confined.  I don't think they'll try that again.  Suckers.
I made my first friend.  Meet Freddie the Firefly.  He's fun.

Here are pics of my parents when they were 6 weeks old.  I think I am the perfect blend of both of them!




Shout out to my lady friends - Elizabeth, Addison, Tatum, & Charlotte.  :)

Peace,
T-rav

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love the smiling picture! I hope to see him this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that!!! Laughing out loud.....Love Kelli

    ReplyDelete