Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy 2 Month Birthday!


2 Month Stats:  12 lbs. 10.4 oz. (90th) and 24.80 inches long (off the charts!)

Sweet brother and #1 bow helper







Travis at 2 Months (fatter and shorter and equally awesome)
Maryn,
I am so thankful to have you as my baby girl.  You are perfect in every way.  You are very mild-mannered, warm to snuggle, soft to the touch, quick to smile, and a fast grower (you are off the charts at the doctor’s office, and an inch and a half longer than your big brother was at the same age!).
I already love you more than you will ever know.  I love to watch you grow and change, which happens fast at this age.  You have already grown so much and are very alert for such a young girl.
I am so looking forward to pushing you around the house in a laundry basket (like a bobsled for babies), carrying you in any direction that you point, watching you eat your first ice cream, and playing peek-a-boo until you laugh so much that you fall asleep.
I am already praying about the woman you will become.  I pray nightly that you will love God, know that he loves you no matter what, find the God-fearing man of your dreams, and have your own children that will be lucky to be half as cute as you are.
You make me smile every time I see you.  No matter how long or unpleasant the day may have been, holding you each night makes everything else go away.  You are truly special.
Your mother, brother and I (and so many others) love you very much, and we are so glad that you are part of our family.
Love,
Dadda

No comments:

Post a Comment