Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy 4 Months!




I'm such a happy little thing!  Although, I'm stingier with my giggles than my big brother was, I'm always happy.  I'm wearing size 2 diapers now and 6 month clothes.  I am 26.57 inches long (>95th %) and weigh 15 lbs. 6.7 oz. (90th %).  I'm rolling front to back and back to front.  Dada found me on my tummy just this morning in my bed (first time to roll in my crib).  I'm also scooting around in my crib and ending up 180 degrees from where I started.  I also drag my baby and my puppy dog with me.  I love all of Travis's hand me down toys and appear to be a bigger drooler than he was.


Look at all my new hair!





Mama's photography assistant. :)



Precious Maryn,

What a wonderful addition you are to our family. As you will learn, your Pepper is the mother of boys, and your beloved big brother, Travis, is my first grandchild. But you are the first baby girl in my life. And what a sweet, precious baby girl you are. You melt my heart. This is going to be a whole new, wonderful experience for me. It is going to be very exciting to watch you grow. I will be especially fascinated to see your little girl personality develop. Will you be coy and shy? Will you be a rough and tumble little girl? Will you be playful, dainty, studious, athletic or an interesting combination of qualities? Whatever we get, we are going to love you to pieces. Everyone can already see you are very generous with your smiles. Your Mother has already commented in her family blog about what an easy going and laid back little girl you are.

Just between you and me, if you play your cards right, I bet you can wrap whichever family member you want around your pretty little finger. If I were you, I would concentrate on your Daddy. Give him lots of hugs and kisses, and I bet he will give you the world. Of course, there are lots of other family members that will be more than happy to make their selves available to fulfill your every beck and call.

You will learn you have a very special name. It was built from the names of your great grandmothers. My Mother’s name was Mary, and I am very proud her name is part of your name. She was a special lady, and I wish she could see you now. But I know she is looking down and smiling at the beautiful addition to our family.

After your brother was born, I wrote a letter to him also. My message for you is very similar as my message was to Travis. You are surrounded by an extended family that loves you very much, and my wish for you is to always be surrounded by this love.

You also have a wonderful Mother and Daddy who love you with all their heart. They make very special efforts to spend lots of quality time with you, enjoy you, and treasure you. They are also very well equipped in their love, education, personal strengths, and wisdom to care for and guide you successfully through life.

Maryn, my closing wish for you is a lifetime of happiness, much laughter, days full of sunshine, the warmth of family and friends, and a world of faith, hope and joy everlasting.

I love you so much,
Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment