Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wow - 2 weeks old already!!

I cannot believe that Travis turned 2 weeks old yesterday. We absolutely love him so much. Thankfully, he seems really laid back and is pretty easy going. Everything is going really well (of course I have nothing to compare it too) and we are adjusting nicely to life as a family of 3. Travis is eating well and pooping even more impressively.

Brandon has been absolutely amazing. He has accepted every challenge and fatherhood is coming very naturally to him. It is so fun to watch them hang out when Brandon gets home from work. I'm not sure which one enjoys it more.



We've been so blessed with family and friends that have been so helpful and generous during the past few weeks.  Hopefully we will be up for more visitors in the coming weeks.

Here are some pictures of life with T-man. My favorite comment on his pics was from my awesome secretary at TK - "he even looks like he knows and feels how much he is loved." What an understatement!

Mom must have picked out this shirt!
Going to the pediatrician.  Travis was 7 lbs. 11 oz. when he was born and got down to 7 lbs. .5 oz. on 8/28.  On 8/31, he was back up to 7 lbs. 6.5 oz. and on 9/2, he was 7 lbs. 12.9 oz.  He's a growing boy!
Dad is my favorite target!  I think he likes the warmth.
Pop & Lovey and their grandsons!
First Aggie game - Ags beat NM!!

I am such an angel!!!!

Side note - our maternity pics have been spotlighted HERE. Stacy Reeves is an amazing wedding photographer and friend!

We are still working on writing up the birth story.  Brandon is having to help.  It is amazing how much I've already forgotten/blocked out.

Xoxo,
Gara

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Gara! Prenancy suited you, you look fab!! Travis is so cute, you look like very proud parents!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. JB and I can't wait to meet him!! Hope to come by this weekend if y'all are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update! Love the pics! Two weeks old already ~ time flies! So glad to hear he is easy going - I'm hoping for the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gara - I LOVE the maternity pics! They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious family!! So glad that y'all are off to such a great start as a family of 3!!

    ReplyDelete