Thursday, February 9, 2012

Help


So grateful to have amazing helpers in my life.  Dad packed a van of shelves to stock our store room upstairs.  Seriously, the storage room is beautiful!!  Dad, I promise I won't make fun of you (too bad) when I get the notice that you just bought another semi full of metro shelves.  They are seriously awesome possum!
Travis is my number one photography helper.  Although these days he would much rather be my "second shooter."


If only I could teach him how to edit blemishes, wrinkles, and sleepless bags around the eyes. :)


Dada proved to be much more cooperative on this particular day.


T's handiwork.  Note that these were taken with the MarkII - the kid can pick the fine things in life already.

I love his use of negative space.

No comments:

Post a Comment